Dymot Engineering Company (PTY) Ltd has been a leading provider of winches and sheaves for conveyor belt tensioning systems for over 50 years.
We have an established reputation for solving some of the toughest problems the industry has to offer, be it for Mining or General Engineering applications.
We benefit from a highly qualified workforce and the expertise that envelope a wide range of engineering applications. Providing engineering services to our customers is an integral part of our business and we will help you reach a solution to your challenge.
Engineering and Manufacturing Services offered:
- Engineering assistance in conveyor belt tensioning system designing and
bulk handling industries.
- General engineering and Fabrication.
- 3D and 2D model design and development.
- Specialised Machining and Manufacturing.
- Dynamic testing and certifications of equipment using
our SANS approved testing equipment.
- Field servicing and maintenance assistance of our equipment.
- Fully certified ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- With our advanced testing facility we are also equipped to test equipment at numerous voltages, Ideally for the export market.
- Voltage testing at a Frequeny of 50Hz – 220, 380, 400, 415, 460, 480, 525, 550, 690, 1000V.
- Voltage testing at a Frequeny of 60Hz – 460, 480V.
The success of our customers is our priority and we aim to provide the very best assistance and services.
Dymot has the experience of numerous successful projects to help you meet your goals.
Dymot offers in house Demo Days and Training.
We have CNC Machines available for specialised machining.
Dymot Designs Gearing for our Winches and can offer gear cutting and heat treatement via our professional suppliers.
Voltage testing at a Frequeny of 50Hz - 220, 380, 400, 415, 460, 480, 525, 550, 690, 1000V.Voltage testing at a Frequeny of 60Hz - 460, 480V.