The new DYMOT range of MOTORISED SAFETY WINCHES has been specially developed to eliminate the danger found on normal ratchet held loads in hand winches. The winches use an automatic clamping and ratchet type brake whereby the ratchets are never disengaged and the load is moved up or down simply by running the motor FWD/REV.
A further improvement which has been achieved in the new design of some of the models is that the winch now features bearings on all shafts and gears.
All lubrication points are external to the covers.
● Safety with power.
● Highest quality alloy steels used for all gears and shafts for rugged durability.
● Economically priced.
● High factors of safety.
● Low Power Requirements for Motor.
● Rope must enter Winch as Shown by arrows.
● Safe Working Load Calculated on Full Drum.
● For Working Length Multiply Drum Full Rope Length by 0,7.
● Model No. Denotes Test Load
● All load raising and lowering operations in mines, industry and agriculture and especially suited to conveyor tensioning.